Tuition and Fees (2023-24 school year)
Registration Fee: $175 for all students
Toddlers (1.5 – 2.5 years old*)
Half day: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Half day + Lunch: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Full day: 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Classroom Supply Fee: $50 (3 or 4 half days), $75 (5 half days), $100 (3, 4, or 5 full days)
Mon – Wed: $630 per month half day, $728 half day + lunch, $930 full day
Mon – Thurs: $777 per month half day, $907 half day + lunch, $988 full day
Mon – Fri: $946 per month half day, $1108 half day + lunch, $1326 full day
Multi-Age Preschool (2.5 – 4 years old*) / Pre-K (4 – 5 years old*)
Half day: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Full day: 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Classroom Supply Fee: $75 (half day), $100 (full day)
Mon – Thurs: $792 per month half day, $988 full day
Mon – Fri: $988 per month half day, $1326 full day
Before School Club (all ages)
8:00 am – 9:00 am
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: $130 per month
Flexible schedule options available and pending enrollment.
After School Club (all ages)
3:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Mon – Fri: $387 per month
Flexible schedule options available.
* Age on September 1. Students who do not meet the age requirement guidelines for a classroom or wish to be enrolled in a different class may be considered for enrollment based on student assessments, and/or evaluation by the Director, Associate Director, and teachers, class size, and class make-up.
Class configuration and placement are thoughtfully considered and will be continually monitored as the best fit for all. If, during the school year, circumstances that necessitate an adjustment to the class configuration and/or student placement, you will be notified. Your child’s best interest will be our top priority.
Transitions between classes at Faith are made between each school year: September-June. Any transitions not during this time must be approved by the Director. Children transitioning into kindergarten will receive Kindergarten Readiness information from our neighboring schools in the Lake Washington School District.
- 5% Referral tuition discount for any family who refers one or more new families to Faith Lutheran School and the new family enrolls. Discount will start when the new student starts at Faith Lutheran School.
- 8% tuition discount for returning families who enroll prior to February 1. Registration feeds are due at this time to be eligible for this discount.
- 2% tuition discount for full tuition payments paid in full by August 31. Full tuition payments are non-refundable.
- 8% sibling discount for former and/or current student.
- 20% tuition discount for all students of Faith Lutheran Church members (church membership must be active for one year).
Faith Lutheran School offers limited tuition assistance to families seeking private early education who might not have access due to financial constraints. To be considered for tuition assistance and scholarships, families must complete the following steps:
- Send a statement to FLS school board with a brief summary of your needs so they can better understand your reasons for requesting a scholarship.
- Submit 3 current pay stubs from all people earning wages in the household.
- Submit tax returns (1040, 1099, W2) from all people earning wages in household in the last 2 years. Submit a statement of child support, if applicable.
- Indicate your household size.
Faith’s school board reviews the above documents and grants assistance based on determined needs and availability of scholarship funds.
Deadline: All scholarship applications are due March 1st so they can be reviewed at the March board meeting. If funds are still available after the March meeting, scholarships may still be awarded to those who apply after the deadline.
An application must be made each year; awards are not automatically renewed.
Faith Lutheran School accepts state subsidies. Several state child care subsidy programs help eligible families with children pay child care costs. The most common is the Working Connections Child Care program, which helps families who are working and have incomes at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level. Other programs offer help for families who are seasonal workers, or who qualify through specific Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) programs. Families who are interested in these programs should start by contacting DSHS to see if they qualify for subsidies, using the Community Services Office website or by calling toll-free 1-877-501-2233.
Please contact the school director with any questions about state subsidies.
Information about tuition payment schedules and tuition obligations after withdrawal, please see our Other Policies page.