Tuition and Fees (2022-23 school year)
Registration Fee: $175 for all students
Toddlers (18 months – 2.5 years old*)
Half day: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Full day: 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Lunch Bunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Classroom Supply Fee: $50 (3 or 4 half days), $75 (5 half days), $100 (3, 4, or 5 full days)
Mon – Wed: $591 per month half day, $834 full day, $91 lunch bunch
Mon – Thurs: $729 per month half day, $927 full day, $122 lunch bunch
Mon – Fri: $888 per month half day, $1245 full day, $152 lunch bunch
Multi-Age Preschool (2.5 – 4 years old*) / Pre-K (4 – 5 years old*)
Half day: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Full day: 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Classroom Supply Fee: $75 (half day), $100 (full day)
Mon – Thurs: $743 per month half day, $927 full day
Mon – Fri: $927 per month half day, $1245 full day
Before School Club (all ages)
8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Mon – Fri: $152 per month
Flexible schedule options available and pending enrollment.
After School Club (all ages)
3:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Mon – Fri: $363 per month
Flexible schedule options available.
* Age in September. Students who do not meet the age requirement guidelines for a classroom or wish to be enrolled in a different class may be considered for enrollment based on student assessments, evaluation by ECE director and teachers, class size, and class make-up.
Class configuration and placement are thoughtfully considered, and will be continually monitored as the best fit for all. If, during the school year, the School Board needs to consider circumstances that necessitate an adjustment to the class configuration and/or student placement, you will be notified. You child’s best interest will remain a priority at FLS.
Transitions between classes at Faith are made between each school year: September-June. Any transitions not during this time must be ap-proved by the Director and/or School Board, after observation from teachers and discussion with parents. Children transitioning into Kindergarten will receive Kindergarten Readiness information from our neighboring school district, Lake Washington School District.
- 5% Referral tuition discount for any family who refers one or more new families to Faith Lutheran School and the new family enrolls.
- 8% tuition discount for those who enroll prior to February 28.
- 2% tuition discount for full tuition payments paid in full by August 31.
- 8% sibling discount for former and/or current student.
- 20% tuition discount for all students of Faith Lutheran Church members (church membership must be active for one year).
Very Involved Volunteers
Parent volunteers support the school while showing their children the importance of participating in the larger community. At Faith Lutheran School, each family is required to complete 10 volunteer hours. However, we offer Very Involved Volunteer (VIV) positions and tuition discounts as the school sees a need. These duties, roles, and hours vary each year. In order to receive the tuition discount, you must apply for the VIV position and, once accepted, you will receive tuition discount for the hours you complete.
There are several VIV positions available. Please inquire within the school office to learn more about those opportunities.
Faith Lutheran School offers limited tuition assistance to families seeking private early education who might not have access due to financial constraints. To be considered for tuition assistance and scholarships, families must complete the following steps:
- Send a statement to FLS school board with a brief summary of your needs so they can better understand your reasons for requesting a scholarship.
- Submit 3 current pay stubs from all people earning wages in the household.
- Submit tax returns (1040, 1099, W2) from all people earning wages in household in the last 2 years. Submit a statement of child support, if applicable.
- Indicate your household size.
Faith’s school board reviews the above documents and grants assistance based on determined needs and availability of scholarship funds.
Deadline: All scholarship applications are due March 1st so they can be reviewed at the March board meeting. If funds are still available after the March meeting, scholarships may still be awarded to those who apply after the deadline.
An application must be made each year; awards are not automatically renewed.
Faith Lutheran School accepts state subsidies. Several state child care subsidy programs help eligible families with children pay child care costs. The most common is the Working Connections Child Care program, which helps families who are working and have incomes at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level. Other programs offer help for families who are seasonal workers, or who qualify through specific Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) programs. Families who are interested in these programs should start by contacting DSHS to see if they qualify for subsidies, using the Community Services Office website or by calling toll-free 1-877-501-2233.
Please contact the school director with any questions about state subsidies.
Information about tuition payment schedules and tuition obligations after withdrawal, please see our Other Policies page.