Why choose Faith Lutheran School?
Faith Lutheran School is a close-knit, faith-inclusive community with high expectations for academic, behavioral, and character development. Our passionate, highly-trained educators use small-group and one-on-one instruction to help students learn at their own pace. We believe in nurturing the whole child in an environment where they feel safe to grow socially and emotionally. Students develop spiritually by learning Christian virtues and how to apply them in their everyday lives. We believe your child is our calling!
Our preschool offers many enrichment opportunities for our families:
- Music class with our specialist
- Library time with their class
- Holiday concerts
- Weekly chapel
- Grandparents/special person recognition day
- Monthly morning coffee and Q&A for the parents
- All school assemblies
- Pancake breakfast, trunk or treat, and other community building events
- End of the year awards ceremony
- Parents’ nights out*
*additional fees may be required
**Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many of the enrichment opportunities listed above have been postponed. We continue to celebrate holidays in our classrooms.