Faith Lutheran School of Redmond was established in 1982 as a Christian education ministry of Faith Evangelical Lutheran Church of Redmond. Faith was founded in service to the local community, and we remain committed to providing high quality, affordable private education as a true mission to families of many faiths.
- Provide academic excellence in a Christian environment, meeting or exceeding the guidelines established by the State of Washington
- Guide children with loving Christian virtues
- Foster Christian values and principles
How We Succeed
We keep our class sizes small to allow students frequent opportunities to meet individually with their teachers in serving the unique needs of each child. Our small class sizes also provide an environment for children to focus on their learning free from distractions.Early childhood classes are no larger than 12 students with 2 teachers, a ratio of 6:1.
We employ passionate, highly trained educators who implement current research-based strategies that are proven to challenge and nurture the growth and development of children.
We tailor our classes in multi-age groupings to immerse our students in a supportive, yet challenging learning environment.
We believe in nurturing the whole child in an environment where they feel safe to grow socially and emotionally. Students develop spiritually by learning Christian virtues and how to apply them in their everyday lives.
- Washington State Department of Early Learning
- Evangelical Lutheran Education Association
- Washington Federation of Independent Schools
- Early Achievers participants